Fisher Types 1098-EGR and 1098H-EGR regulators provide economical and accurate pressure control in a wide variety of applications; natural gas distribution systems; fuel gas supply to industrial boilers, furnaces, ovens, and mixers; and large commercial / industrial establishments such as shopping centers and schools. They are also used in plant air service and in liquid service.
- Low Differential Applications—Can accurately control at pressure differentials as low as 1 psid / 70 mbar d
- Precise Pressure Control—Provides stable and accurate downstream pressure control regardless of load changes or inlet pressure variations.
- Quiet Operation—The Whisper Trim™ Cage option reduces noise by up to 30 dBa.
- Easy In-Line Maintenance—Top entry design enables easier maintenance. Trim parts can be inspected, cleaned and replaced without removing the body from pipeline.
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- High Turn Down Capability—The oversized diaphragm and linear cage allow for high turn down, providing superior pressure control in systems with large variations in downstream flow demand.
- Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
- Travel Indicator—Simplifies in-service inspection and system troubleshooting