Type 310A fuel pressure regulator is used for high-pressure applications which require fast response such as fuel gas supply to a gas turbine or other large volume applications. The Type 310A fuel pressure regulator includes one Type 32A pilot assembly mounted on the main valve for pressure reducing or wide-open monitoring applications. Type 310A fuel pressure regulator has accurate control, tight shutoff, high capacity, and fast speed of response.
- High Capacity—The highly efficient axial flow design produces exceptionally high capacities.
- Tight Shutoff—Throttling-sleeve design with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) seat in the body ensures positive shutoff.
- Accurate Control—Molded pilot diaphragms provide a narrow proportional band and registration of outlet pressure on the main diaphragm allows excellent control sensitivity.
- Fast Speed of Response—Designed to meet stringent speed of response requirements for turbine startup and fuel gas applications.
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- High Turn Down Capability—The oversized diaphragm and unique piloting system allow for high turn down, providing superior pressure control in systems with large variations in downstream flow demand.
- Minimum Installation Space Required—Since main valve design incorporates actuator spring, less installation space is needed for the Type 310A than for other regulators of comparable capacity.
- Long Life in Severe Service Application—The metal plug design deflects particles and debris away from the soft-seat, which gives excellent particle erosion resistance, prolonging service life.