The Fisher CV500 valve combines the rangeability of the cammed, segmented V-notched ball, with inherent ruggedness in the heavy duty bearings, seals, and body. This combination provides a balance of erosion resistance and pressure control for gas and liquids
- The seat ring design self-centers, self-laps, and dynamically aligns with V-notch ball, giving superior cycle life.
- No special orientation, precision clamping, or repetitive centering of V-notch ball and seat ring is required when tightening the retainer, promoting accurate alignment and easy assembly.
- Precise contouring of V-notch ball provides a modified equal percentage flow characteristic.
- Unrestricted, straight-through, flow design provides greater capacity than many conventional globe and rotary eccentric plug valves.
- Integral valve flanges mate with many different classes of pipeline flanges, satisfying a variety of piping requirements.
- The V-notch ball cams into and out of the seat minimizing contact with the seat ring for reduced wear and friction.