Fisher 4196 temperature indicating controllers show process temperature and set point on an easy-to-read process scale. The controllers are used in industries requiring accurate process monitoring and temperature control.
- Simple design allows fast, easy maintenance and minimal spare parts inventory.
- Adjusting the set point, adjusting the zero and span of the process pointer, and switching between direct and reverse action are accomplished quickly and without special tools.
- The simple design and low mass of internal parts allow the controller to withstand the vibrations found in most plant environments.
- Two red pointers on a 114 mm (4 1/2 in), white-on-black scale show process temperature and deviation from set point at a glance.
- The relay and nozzle design reduces steady-state air consumption to as low as 0.09 normal m3/h (3.5 scfh).
- Tough plastic housing resists corrosive environments. Internal constructions are available to resist corrosive supply pressure media, such as sour gas.