Fisher 3661 electro-pneumatic single-acting positioners are used with various actuators on sliding-stem valves for throttling applications. These rugged positioners provide a valve position proportional to a pneumatic input or a standard millampere DC input signal received from a control device.
- Positioner design provides accurate, fast-responding instruments able to withstand the vibrations of most plant environments. Low steady-state air consumption contributes to efficient operation.
- Easily adjustable gain and damping adjustments fine tune the positioner stability to specific application requirements.
- Positioner accepts a standard milliampere DC input signal from a control device. This positioner provides split range capabilities and adjustable zero and spans.
- Most of the parts for 3661 positioners are interchangeable; requiring fewer spare parts to support these positioners.
- The case and cover are designed to withstand mechanical vibration and rough handling.
- Zero and span adjustments can be made with the cover in place.
- To support diagnostic testing of valve/actuator/positioner packages with the FlowScanner™ valve diagnostic system, connectors, piping, and other hardware can be installed between the 3661 positioner and the actuator.