The Fisher 3582i is a field-proven positioner which is accurate, fast-responding, and able to withstand the vibrations of most plant environments. Low steady-state air consumption contributes to efficient operation.
- The range of the adjustable zero and span permits the use of all standard input signals including split ranges.
- Because units from one positioner family can be used in a variety of control applications, basic spare parts inventory requirements are simplified and fewer spare parts are needed to support a plant-wide positioner applications base.
- With the cover removed, zero and span adjustments are easily accessible and can be made with a screw driver and spanner.
- Changes in supply pressure and valve load have minimal effect on positioner operation.
- Case, components, and gasket materials withstand harsh environments. Positioner bleed air purges internal parts for additional protection.
- Simple adjustments permit switching between direct and reverse action.
- To support diagnostic testing of valve/actuator/positioner packages with the FlowScanner™ valve diagnostic system, connectors, piping, and other hardware can be installed between the positioner and the actuator.