Baumann 89000 sanitary control valves provide control solutions for various sanitary process systems. These valves meet FDA and USP CLVI standards. All metal parts in contact with the media are made of S31603 stainless steel and each valve comes standard with a stainless steel actuator to resist corrosion from caustic wash down. The 89000 control valve is designed for use in a wide range of applications in many industries where cleanliness and sterility are required.
- Available sizes ranging from NPS 1/2 to 6.
- Elastomers meet FDA and USP CLVI standards.
- Internal surface finish of 20 Ra is available.
- Stainless steel diaphragm actuators with an electropolish finish come standard.
- Actuators are optimally matched to each valve size to suit many processes.
- A robust stainless steel yoke construction connects the valve with its actuator and allows the Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller to be attached.
- The entire valve assembly can be easily disassembled for inspection and maintenance.