The Baumann 87000 control valve is excellent for throttling high purity liquid or gaseous media commonly found in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, film, and biotechnology industries. This valve is suitable for repeated steam sterilization cycles with 2.4 bar (35 psi) maximum steam pressures.
- Unique flow pattern allows for self draining in both vertical and horizontal pipelines.
- Streamlined low shear flow contours make it ideal for sensitive biomedia.
- Flow area between tubing O.D. and body seating is suitable for fine particulant media.
- Fool proof bolting method assists with ease of body disassembly and reassembly.
- Epoxy powder-coated actuator with stainless steel yoke and fasteners for maximum corrosion resistance.