Baumann 84000 sanitary control valves are designed to satisfy the stringent demands of the life sciences industry. These valves are in compliance with 3A Sanitary Standards Inc. requirements. Incorporating reliable class III diaphragm technology, the 84000 valves can handle high temperatures. The uniquely shaped diaphragm results in low shear forces in the flow stream, minimizing possible damage to delicate bio-media or altering the consistency of the end product.
- Features electropolished internal surfaces.
- USP 24 Class VI PTFE, EPDM backed diaphragm.
- Designed for clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP).
- Self-draining in preferred mounting mode.
- Compact size is ideal for tight spaces.
- FDA approved epoxy powder-coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring field-reversible actuators with reduced deadband permits direct operation from remote signal devices.