The Baumann 83000 sanitary control valve is excellent for the control of high purity fluids or gaseous media. A low-friction force amplification mechanism, comprised of a roller bearing linkage, produces high-positioning resolution suitable for direct operation from remote I/P signal converters.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- NPS 1/2 tri-clamp end connections standard with optional welded connections.
- Electropolished wetted interior finished to 30 Ra microinch (20 Ra microinch optional).
- Self-draining designed for clean-in-place (CIP) and sanitize-in-place (SIP).
- Closure diaphragm is polished 316 stainless steel; quick-disconnect bonnet aids closure diaphragm replacement.
- Elastomer seals meet FDA and USP CLVI requirements.