The Baumann 51000 control valve is optimally designed for demanding low flow, high pressure control applications often found in laboratories and pilot plants. NPS 1/4 or 1/2 valve assemblies are standard as either investment cast stainless steel or N10276 nickel alloy. Constructions with other high nickel alloys are available.
- Features a compact size.
- Suitable for sticky fluids and corrosive atmospheres.
- Investment cast stainless steel body in 1/4 and 1/2 inch sizes or barstock N10276 nickel alloy. Other alloys available.
- Class VI shutoff with soft seat available. Up to 207 barg (3000 psig) at 370° (1000°F).
- Rugged bolted bonnet design.
- Wide flow capacity range. Maximum rated Cv ranges from 0.00013 to 2.5 (0.0002 to 2.16 Kv).
- Actuator is corrosion-resistant.
- Available without positioner for fail open or fail close applications.