The Baumann 26000 valve is a unique corrosion-resistant control valve featuring a flangeless wafer valve body and powerful multi-spring diaphragm actuator. A solid corrosion-resistant R05200 Tantalum or N10276 nickel alloy valve plug and pressure-assisted PTFE seat combine for an extremely wide control range making the 26000 series ideal for pH control applications. Top entry trim provides ease of servicing and a long operating life.
- Wide control range with high rangeability.
- Solid R05200 tantalum or N10276 nickel alloy valve plug.
- S31600/S31603 stainless steel valve housing with PTFE body interior.
- Pressure-assisted seating, up to Class VI shutoff.
- The combination of primary and secondary valve stem packing ensures process retention.
- Flangeless body construction, unique thru-hole wafer design for installation between CL150 and 300 and PN 10 through 25 RF or FF line flanges.
- PTFE encapsulated line flange gaskets (included) permit valve installation between plastic lined slip-on mating flanges.