The Fisher 24000SB control valve is recommended for low flow, high pressure, and industrial control applications. The 24000SB valve is the ideal solution for applications that exceed the operating range of other Fisher 24000 series valves. Various end connections ranging from threaded (standard), butt weld, and flanged add versatility to this high-pressure product line. Special high nickel alloy constructions are available and round out the basic S31600/S31603 stainless steel offering.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- Superior dual plug and stem guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements with Cv ratings as low as 0.00013.
- Optional extended bonnet for applications ranging from -195°C to 537°C (-320°F to 1000°F).
- Epoxy powder coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring, field reversible actuator with reduced deadband, permits direct operation from remote signal devices.
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing system to meet critical emission control requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller is available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.