The Fisher 24003 three-way control valve is ideally suited for control of flow and temperature where mixing or diverting service is required. This valve uses a rugged cast bronze or CF8M stainless steel body with S31600 austenitic stainless steel trim for extended service life.
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing system can be used to meet critical emission control requirements; suitable for use in light duty chemical service.
- High quality type 316 austenitic stainless steel trim materials are available.
- Superior dual plug and stem guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements.
- Epoxy powder coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring, field reversible actuator with reduced deadband, permits direct operation from remote signal devices.
- Entire actuator and yoke can be removed from the valve assembly while maintaining packing integrity.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers are available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.