The Fisher 24000S control valve is versatile, pneumatic, and may be used for the control of pressure, temperature, level, and flow. The CF8M stainless steel valve body will withstand mildly corrosive fluids, yet is economical enough to use in applications where carbon steel is normally specified.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- End connection options are available to meet your piping standards.
- Dual stem and plug guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- High quality S31600 stainless steel trim materials; S41600 stainless steel trim available.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controllers are available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.
- The FIELDVUE DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that includes a liquid crystal display and four push buttons for menu navigation.
- NOLEEK bellows bonnet and single through triple extension bonnets are available.