The Fisher 24000F wafer style control valve mates with ASME and EN line flange connections and is designed to control a wide range of process liquids, gases, and vapors. This very compact package provides the connection integrity of flanged body globe valves, while being significantly lighter and easier to install. Special alloy constructions are available and round out the standard S31603 stainless steel offering. The 24000F valve serves as a general purpose, modulating valve suitable for process line pressures up to 99 barg (1440 psig) and operating temperatures to 537°C (1000°F).
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- Universal valve body construction; 1/2" mates with ASME CL300 & 600FF (Flat Face) and PN10-40 line flanges; 3/4" and 1" mate with ASME CL150, 300, & 600FF and PN10-40 line flanges.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements with Cv ratings as low as 0.00013.
- Optional extended bonnet is available for applications ranging from -195°C to 537°C (-320°F to 1000°F).
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing system to meet critical emission control requirements.
- Epoxy powder coated actuator with stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring, field reversible actuator with reduced deadband, permits direct operation from remote signal devices.
- Entire actuator and yoke can be removed from the valve assembly while maintaining packing integrity.