24000CVF & 24000SVF
The high-performance Fisher 24000CVF and SVF control valve designs feature low deadband and hysteresis, high flow capacity, superb control characteristics, tight shutoff, and advanced packing systems which meet demanding service conditions. The compact and light weight design makes them ideal for installation in high density piping systems, where space is a premium.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- ASME and EN end connections are available to meet your piping standards.
- Full lift post-guided contoured plug allows flushing of debris through valve body.
- S31600 austenitic stainless steel trim material is standard; S41600 stainless steel trim is available.
- Multiple trim options are available to meet changing process requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture.
- ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing available for increased packing life and integrity.
- NOLEEK bellows bonnet suitable for a wide range of operating temperatures. Extension bonnets in multiple lengths available for elevated temperature and cryogenic application service.