Fisher 24000C control valves exhibit low hysteresis and deadband, good control characteristics, tight shutoff, rugged construction, high-performance packing, and easy maintainability. This translates into reduced maintenance costs, reduced process variability, and increased process availability, resulting in lower long-term operating costs.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- ASME and EN end connections are available to meet your piping standards.
- High quality type 316 austenitic stainless steel trim materials are available.
- Superior dual plug and stem guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions available to meet changing process requirements.
- Epoxy powder coated valve body and actuator with stainless steel fasteners for corrosion resistance.
- Multi-spring, field reversible actuator with reduced deadband, permits direct operation from remote signal devices.
- Entire actuator and yoke can be removed from the valve assembly while maintaining packing integrity.