The Fisher 24000 control valve is intended for general utility service in pressure, flow, and temperature control applications. This control valve exhibits low hysteresis and deadband, good control characteristics, tight shutoff, rugged construction, high-performance packing, and easy maintainability. These attributes translate into reduced maintenance costs, reduced process variability, and increased process availability, resulting in lower long-term operating costs.
- Compact and light weight design reduces installed piping costs.
- Features high quality S31600 austenitic stainless steel trim materials.
- S41600 stainless steel trim is available.
- Dual plug and stem guiding provides increased stability during plug travel.
- Multiple trim capacity reductions are available to meet changing process requirements.
- Fisher FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller is available for remote calibration and diagnostics in facilities utilizing the PlantWeb architecture 24000.