FloBoss™ 503 Flow Manager
The FloBoss™ 503 Flow Manager is a high-performance, single-run flow computer that provides superior value where the orifice-plate metering of natural gas is required. It is designed for Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas and has internal mounting space for a radio and up to four batteries.
- AGA gas measurement for 1 meter run
- PID loop control with override for 1 loop
- Logic/sequencing control implemented through 2 function sequence tables (FSTs)
- Archival of 15 history points
- Logging of 240 alarms and 240 events
- 16 log-on identifiers (IDs) may be stored for security
- Sampler control for odorizers, etc.
- One operator interface port is standard
- One port is available for EIA-232, EIA-485, or dial-up modem
- ROC and Modbus protocols are supplied