HP & HPA
Fisher HP series control valves are single-port, high-pressure, globe- or angle-style valves with metal seats, cage guides, and push-down-to-close valve plug action.
- Rugged cage guiding provides increased valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- HP valves have readily available trims capable of attaining full pressure drops.
- HP and HPA valves with buttwelding end connections have Intermediate Standard Ratings. With nondestructive testing, these valves can conform to ASME Intermediate Special Ratings, which allow even higher pressure/temperature applications.
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of valuable process fluid or emission of hazardous process fluid.
- Hardened materials of construction for the cage, valve plug, cage guiding, and other trim parts are standard for all applications, providing excellent wear resistance.
- Maintenance is simple and can easily be performed using common tools. Micro-Flute and Micro-Form valve plugs provide superb rangeability in high-pressure, low-flow applications, while maintaining tight shutoff.