EH & EHA
Fisher EH series valves are specially designed for high-pressure applications and incorporate proven techniques in flow-stream contouring for higher capacities and in valve trim design for reliability in severe applications.
- Rugged cage guiding provides increased valve plug stability, which reduces vibration and mechanical noise.
- EH and EHA valves with buttwelding end connections have Intermediate Standard Ratings. With nondestructive testing, these valves can conform to ASME Intermediate Special Ratings, which allow even higher pressure/temperature applications.
- Optional ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems provide an improved stem seal to help prevent the loss of valuable process fluid or emission of hazardous process fluid.
- Hardened materials of construction for the cage, valve plug, cage guiding, and other trim parts are standard for all applications, providing excellent wear resistance.
- Maintenance is simple and can easily be performed using common tools. Micro-Flute and Micro-Form valve plugs provide superb rangeability in high-pressure, low-flow applications, while maintaining tight shutoff.