Factory Certified Training
Rosemount Analytical provides several solutions to your training needs. Course 2200 bundles our most popular measurements together in a one day class that covers pH theory, conductivity theory, and ORP theory. Students will learn how the sensor work, how to properly maintain the sensor, how to perform a calibration plus how to troubleshoot any problem using the advanced diagnostics features of the sensor. Each one of our course can be performed on-site or here at the Irvine, CA facility.
- Course 2201 covers all of our Amperometric measurements such as chlorine (free, total, monochloramine), dissolved oxygen, and ozone.
- Course 2202 – two wire transmitter.
- Course 2203 – wireless transmitters.
- Course 2204 – four wire analyzers.
- Course 2205 which allows you to choose any three theory courses and one analyzer courses. Each of the analyzer courses 2202v, 2203v, & 2204v is taught virtually over the web.
For more information please go to: Liquid Analytical Training for additional information. If you need to talk to a factory consultant please call (949) 757-8533
2400 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone: (949) 757-8500