Model TF396 TUpHFET® Non-glass Submersion/Insertion pH Sensor
The Rosemount TF396 sensor features an ion-selective field effect transistor (ISFET) pH electrode that provides a stable pH measurement. Its rate of response can be ten times faster than glass electrodes, enabling better process control. Its short response time and increased stability at low temperatures make it suitable for use in cold processes like brine or water for cooling. Aging effects caused by temperature fluctuations or large changes of process pH are greatly reduced, providing longer intervals between calibration and maintenance of the sensor. The sensor's non-glass design can be used in many applications that restrict or prohibit pH glass electrodes due to the risk of broken glass getting into the process.
- REDUCED DRIFT with TUpH reference technology
- SUITABLE FOR USE IN COLD TEMPERATURES with continued rapid response and accuracy
- REDUCED CALIBRATION FREQUENCY due to increased sensor stability
- MINIMUM SENSOR MAINTAINANCE with TUpH reference technology which ensures continued reference performance when the sensor becomes coated
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS with 1" MNPT front and rear facing threads or 2" Tri-Clamp connection