Model 3200HP pHaser® High Purity Water pH Sensor
The Rosemount 3200HP pH sensor is designed for the accurate measurement of pH in low conductivity water (>0.4 µS/cm). It is well suited to analysis of condensate, boiler water, and feedwater in power plants or any industrial boiler.
- pHaser™ LASER DRILLED CAPILLARY liquid junction resists signal drift.
- ACCURATE AND STABLE pH analysis of boiler water, feedwater and condensate.
- SIMPLE MAINTENANCE requiring only bimonthly replenishment of electrolyte solution.
- EASY CALIBRATION needs no referee instrument.
- ELECTRONIC SHIELDING of glass electrode reduces susceptibility to electromagnetic interference.
- RUGGED combination electrode with VP connector.
- EXPOSED STAINLESS STEEL solution ground with RTD provides rapid temperature response and automatic diagnostics.