Model 499ATrDO Trace Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
The Rosemount 499ATrDO sensor is a membrane-covered amperometric sensor for the continuous determination of ppb-level dissolved oxygen in water. The primary application is steam condensate and boiler feedwater.
- HIGH ACCURACY: + ppb error below 20 ppb
- RAPID STABILIZATION following calibration or maintenance.
- EASILY REPLACEABLE MEMBRANE, no special tools required.
- AUTOMATIC COMPENSATION FOR CHANGES IN MEMBRANE PERMEABILITY
- VARIOPOL CONNECTOR OPTION allows the sensor to be replaced without running new cable.