Model 499AOZ Dissolved Ozone Sensor
The 499AOZ sensor is a membrane-covered amperometric sensor for the continuous determination of dissolved ozone in water. The primary applications include ozone measurement in municipal drinking water, bottled water and soft drinks. Other applications include semiconductor and pharmaceutical manufacturing and food processing.
- MOLDED FROM OZONE-RESISTANT POLYSULFONE
- EASILY REPLACEABLE MEMBRANE, no special tools required.
- PRESSURE EQUALIZATION maintains correct membrane tension in pressurized samples.
- AUTOMATIC COMPENSATION FOR CHANGES IN MEMBRANE PERMEABILITY
- VARIOPOL CONNECTOR OPTION allows the sensor to be replaced without running new cable.