Model 228 Toroidal Submersion/Insertion Conductivity Sensor
Toroidal sensors work well in highly conductive liquids, up to about 2 S/cm (2,000,000 uS/cm). These sensors work in dirty and corrosive applications where metal electrode sensors would otherwise fail. A robust sensor design makes the Rosemount 228 ideal for meausring concentrations of acid, base, and salt solutions.
- Meet challenging application requirements with a selection of chemical resistant body options including PEEK and Tefzel
- High vibration tolerance with reinforced internal metal frame design
- High temperature option for process temperatures up to 200°C (392°F) and suitable for use under high pressure up to 295 psi (2135 kPa [abs])
- Suitable for insertion and submersion type applications
- Versatile mounting options featuring either a 3/4" MNPT or 5/8" 11 UNC process connection
- Eliminate the need to have to shut down your process when removing sensors from piping and tanks by using an optional retraction assembly kit