Model 226 Toroidal Submersion/Insertion Conductivity Sensor
The Rosemount 226 toroidal conductivity sensor measures conductivity in highly conductive liquids up to 2 S/cm (2,000,000 ?S/cm). This toroidal/inductive sensor has a robust fouling-resistant design which makes it ideal for measuring conductivity in harsh, corrosive and fibrous liquid applications.
- Plugging resistant and suitable for liquids containing high levels of suspended solids due to large bore design
- High vibration tolerance with reinforced internal metal frame design
- Constructed with highly corrosion-resistant glass-filled PEEK
- Robust measurements - insensitive to process flow and direction
- 1" MNPT process connection mounting adapter for submersion type installations
- Can be inserted through any user supplied flange by using optional process connection mounting adapter