Model 222 Toroidal Flow Through Conductivity Sensor
The Rosemount 222 toroidal flow through conductivity sensor measures conductivity in highly conductive liquids up to 2 S/cm (2,000,000 μS/cm). The minimum conductivity is about 500 μS/cm. A noninvasive flow through design allows for in-line installations without any obstruction to sample and makes these sensors ideal for use in viscous or fibrous liquids.
- Robust measurements - insensitive to process flow rate and direction
- Avoid accumulation of solids with no part of the sensor protruding into the sample flow
- Corrosion resistant Teflon pipe liner
- Versatile installation options allows for direct mounting into 1 inch and 2 inch process lines with 150 lb or 300 lb raised face threaded ANSI B16.5 flange
- Plugging resistant and suitable for liquids containing high levels of suspended solids
- Maximum Temperature 360°F (182°C)