Model 403/403VP ENDURANCE™ Conductivity Sensors
The Rosemount 403 and 403VP sensors are intended primarily for measuring conductivity in water-for-injection (WFI). The sensors are also used in water purification systems in the food and beverage industry.
- SANITARY DESIGN to meet USP Class VI requirements
- SELECTABLE CELL CONSTANTS of 0.01, 0.1, and 1.0/cm
- 21CFR177 COMPLIANCE for all wetted plastics and elastomers
- 0.4 MICROMETER Ra FINISH wetted surfaces
- AVAILABLE WITH VARIOPOL (VP6) quick disconnect fitting.