Model 245 Sanitary Flow-through Toroidal Conductivity Sensor
Rosemount 245 Series sensors feature a noninvasive flow through design allowing for in-line installations without any obstruction to sample flow. These sensors are ideal for use in viscous, abrasive, or fibrous liquids and are intended for use in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries.
- Robust measurements – insensitive to process flow rate and direction
- Avoid accumulation of solids with no part of the sensor protruding into the sample flow
- Available with 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, and 2 inch Tri Clamp connections
- Liner and O-rings meet FDA and USP Class VI Requirements
- Plugging resistant and suitable for liquids containing high levels of suspended solids
- Simplified wiring with integral junction box