Model 225 PUR-SENSE™ Toroidal Clean-In-Place Conductivity Sensor
Rosemount 225 toroidal conductivity sensors are intended to be used in many pharmaceutical and food and beverage applications where a sanitary design is required. These corrosion and fouling resistant sensors are ideal for measuring the concentration of CIP solutions, detecting product/water interfaces, checking product quality, and monitoring eluents in chromatographic separations.
- USP Class VI Compliant
- FDA Food Contact 21CFR177.2415 Compliant
- 3-A Sanitary Standard 74-03 Conformance
- 2-inch Tri-Clamp Process Connection
- Robust measurements - insensitive to process flow and direction
- Meet application compatibility requirements with a selection of chemical resistant body options including PEEK and Tefzel