Model 402/402VP ENDURANCE™ Conductivity Sensors
With the Rosemount 402 and 402VP retractable conductivity sensors, you will be able to accurately measure electrolytic conductivity in a broad range of applications from high purity water to clean cooling water. The Rosemount 400 sensors are ideal for use in clean, non-corrosive liquid having less than 20,000 μS/cm.
- RETRACTABLE DESIGN allows sensor to be removed from process piping without shutting down and draining the line.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Titanium electrodes with 316 stainless steel insertion tube and PEEK insulator.
- NO INITIAL CALIBRATION REQUIREMENTS. A factory-measured cell constant ensures out-of-the-box accuracy.
- SELECTABLE CELL CONSTANTS 0.01, 0.1, and 1.0/cm cover a broad range of conductivity
- AVAILABLE WITH VARIOPOL (VP6) quick disconnect fitting.