The Fisher FIELDVUE DVC6200 instrument allows for your operation to run closer to setpoint, improving product quality with more accurate control. Using FIELDVUE Performance Diagnostics, valve operation is monitored online to evaluate performance and reliability.
- The high-performance, linkage-less feedback system eliminates physical contact, which eliminates wearing on parts.
- The fully encapsulated electronics resist the effects of vibration, temperature, and corrosive atmospheres.
- Provides quick responsiveness to large step changes and precise control for small setpoint changes.
- The DVC6200 is a HART communicating device, so information can be accessed anywhere along the loop. This flexibility can reduce exposure to hazardous environments and make it easier to evaluate valves in hard to reach locations.
- The modular design allows critical working components to be replaced without removing field wiring or pneumatic tubing.
- When installed in an integrated control system, significant hardware and installation cost savings can be achieved.
- The self-diagnostic capability provides valve performance and health evaluation.
- Digital communication provides easy access to the condition of the valve