Model FCL Free Chlorine Measuring System
The Model FCL is a complete system that measures free chlorine in fresh water. It includes a transmitter (choice of Model 56 or Model 1056), a 499ACL-01 free chlorine sensor, a pH sensor (if required), and a constant head flow controller. The transmitter and flow controller are mounted on a back plate, and quick disconnect Variopol sensor cables are pre-wired to the transmitter, making installation and startup fast and easy.
- COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES sensor, connecting cable, analyzer, and flow controller.
- CONTINUOUS pH CORRECTION eliminates expensive and messy reagents and troublesome sample conditioning systems.
- MEASURES FREE CHLORINE IN SAMPLES having pH as high as 9.5.
- VARIOPOL QUICK-DISCONNECT FITTINGS make replacing sensors easy.
- AVAILABLE WITH CHOICE OF TWO FEATURE-PACKED ANALYZERS.