Model 499ACL Chlorine Sensor
The 499ACL is a family of membrane covered amperometric sensors used for measuring free chlorine, total chlorine, and monochloramine. The Free Chlorine Sensor, 499ACL-01, does not require sample pre-treatment or expensive reagents to maintain. The Total Chlorine Sensor, 499ACL-02, eliminates the need for pH correction with a standard reagent sampling system. The Monochloramine sensor, 499ACL-03 does not use reagents or sample pre-treatment for measurement. All three sensors have an easily replaceable membrane that does not require special tools.
- Measure free chlorine without sample
- pretreatment. No messy and expensive
- reagents needed.
- Automatic correction to at least pH 9.5.
- Easily replaceable membrane; no special tools required.
- Automatic compensation for changes in
- membrane permeability with temperature.
- Automatic pressure equalization maintains correct membrane tension.
- Variopol connector option allows the sensor to be replaced without running new cable.