Model 498CL pH-Independent Free Chlorine Sensor
The Model 498CL-01 Measures free chlorine (hypochlorous acid plus hypochlorite ion) in water. The primary application is measuring chlorine in drinking water.
- MEASURE FREE CHLORINE without sample treatment and without an auxiliary pH sensor
- SENSOR RESPONSE IS PRACTICALLY INDEPENDENT of pH between pH 6.5 and 10
- AUTOMATIC CORRECTION for changes in membrane permeability caused by temperature
- EASILY REPLACED MEMBRANE; no special tools required
- VARIOPOL CONNECTOR OPTION allows the sensor to be replaced without running new cable