Hagan Power Positioners
Industry needs muscle to control process valves, dampers and feed mechanisms accurately and in response to a demand signal. Emerson’s Rosemount Analytical pneumatic power positioners have been satisfying these exacting control requirements for many years in countless applications – from steel mills to refineries – where positioning speed and accuracy are taken for granted.
Rosemount Analytical power positioners are manufactured in cylinder sizes from 2½ to 8 inches in diameter with strokes of 5 to 14 inches. They come in thrust and torque models for wall, swivel or floor mounting and with accessories such as limit switches, position transmitters, heated enclosures, air failure lock and characterized cams that provide an output motion that is a function of the input signal.
- Variety of mounting options: wall, swivel or floor
- Dust cover and internal heater
- Limit switches and position transmitters
- Power air supply
- Internal air locking system
- Simple maintenance because of the rugged frame construction
- Efficient torque and power at a minimum cost
- Fast response to small input signal changes due to high internal gain