The Rosemount 5081FG In Situ High Temperature Oxygen Transmitter provides a continuous, accurate measurement of the oxygen remaining in flue gases fromcombustion processes ranging from 550° to 1400°C. The 5081FG is an explosion-proof and intrinsically safe loop powered device which utilizes a zirconia sensor that is heated solely by process heat.
- The in situ probe and electronics are intrinsically safe
- Operates in process gases ranging from 550°C to 1400°C (1022°F to 2550°F)
- Provides HART® / AMS communications
- Provides accuracy of +/- 1.5% of reading
- Provides protection from hazardous process or ambient gases, preventing explosions without requiring field-mounted electrical barriers, flame arrestors or special enclosures. Explosion-proof conduit is not required for cabling.
- Provides accurate oxygen flue gas analysis closer to the flame in boiler applications; enables accurate flue gas analysis in high temperature process heater or furnace applications
- Provides convenient and cost-effective operator access to key analyzer parameters; provides analyzer diagnostic capabilities from the terminations room, instrument maintenance shop or control room.
- Best accuracy specification for analyzer of its type in the industry; enables tighter energy control in process which helps user reduce energy costs; improves process throughput.