The Rosemount OCX8800 Combustion Flue Gas Transmitter provides a continuous, accurate measurement of the oxygen and combustibles remaining in flue gases from a combustion process. The time-tested and world renowned zirconium oxide sensor is the basis for the oxygen measurement. This, coupled with the new combustibles sensor can detect oxygen and combustibles concentrations in flue gases with temperatures up to 2600°F (1427°C).
- Oxygen and combustibles measurements in a single, easy-to-install transmitter design
- Field-replacable sensors
- HART®, FOUNDATION® fieldbus and AMS/PlantWeb® compatible
- Air purge cycle and improves cell calibration and effectiveness
- Optional factory built auto-calibration panel
- Internal filter and additional in situ filters reduce maintenance intervals
- Certifications: ATEX, FM, CSA Type4X/IP66, IECEx, CE, NEPSI