Type ACE95 vapor saver is a pilot-operated valve used for accurate pressure control on low pressure blanketing systems. The unit is stainless steel actuated by a very large rolling diaphragm actuator and can accurately control the blanketing pressure by a single adjusting screw.
- Fully Balanced and Frictionless Pilot Design Reduces Inlet Pressure Sensitivity
- Optional Purge Meter (Rotameter)
- Optional Single Array Manifold (SAM)
- Angled or In-Line Body Option
- Highly Sensitive
- Vacuum Settings Available
- Optional Stainless Steel Material Construction