Fisher EZL Series regulators are accurate pilot-operated, pressure balanced, soft-seated regulators. They are designed for use in natural gas distribution applications such as district regulating stations and commercial/industrial meter sets. They provide low differential, smooth, reliable operation, tight shutoff and long life.
- Low Differential Applications—Can accurately control at pressure differentials as low as 2.9 psid / 0,2 bar d
- Bubble-Tight Shutoff—A knife-edged metal plug and soft seat provide bubble tight shutoff for use in applications where positive shutoff is required such as dead-end systems.
- Absolutely No Atmospheric Bleed—Eliminates nuisance and wasteful bleed gas to atmosphere by utilizing a pilot-operated control system, which bleeds 100% of the gas to the downstream system.
- Easy In-Line Maintenance—Top entry design enables easier maintenance. Trim parts can be inspected, cleaned and replaced without removing the body from pipeline.
- Precise Pressure Control—Provides stable and accurate downstream pressure control regardless of load changes or inlet pressure variations.
- Travel Indicator—Simplifies in-service inspection and system troubleshooting
- Full Pressure Rating—The equal inlet and outlet pressure rating of 290 psig / 20 bar, which allows easier selection and requires no special startup or shutdown procedures.
- Integral Slam Shut Configurations—Type EZLOSX interrupts gas service during an overpressure or underpressure condition.