Fisher CS400 Series direct-operated, spring-loaded regulators provide pressure-reducing applications for commercial and light industrial installations. This flexibility is provided by the numerous body sizes and end connections, outlet pressure settings, orifice sizes, as well as the option for internal or external pressure registration. In addition to application flexibility, the CS400 Series offers multiple overpressure protection options to meet your demands on application requirements.
- Wide Variety of Body Sizes and End Connections
- Fixed Factor / Pressure Factor Measurement (PFM) Accuracy Capabilities
- Field Convertible from Internal Sensing to External Sensing for Wide-Open Monitor Construction
- Available in Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, and Steel Body Materials
- Only Standard Tools Required for Pressure Adjustment and Orifice Removal
- Easy to Maintain