Fisher CS200 Series direct-operated, spring-loaded regulators provide pressure-reducing applications for commercial and light industrial installations. Options include numerous body sizes, outlet pressure settings, and orifice sizes. CS200 offers ease of maintenance and installation with its full 360-degrees of rotation of the actuator via the union ring connection between the body and casing.
- Wide Range of NPT Body Sizes and End Connections
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Only Standard Tools Required for Pressure Adjustment and Orifice Removal
- Fixed Factor Accuracy (PFM Approved)
- Application Flexibility including Internal Relief, Non-Relieving, and Secondary Seat™ Protection
- Secondary Seat Protection provides a secondary seating and disk surface in the event that damage to the primary disk or orifice seat or debris in the flow path inhibit lockup