Fisher CP400 Series pressure loaded regulators provide pressure-reducing applications for light industrial and commercial installations, which include accurate control for use in pressure-factor measurement (fixed factor billing) applications. Options include numerous body end connection sizes, body materials, outlet pressure settings, orifice sizes, internal/external pressure registration, and overpressure protection.
- Wide Variety of Body Sizes and End Connections
- Fixed Factor / Pressure Factor Measurement (PFM) Accuracy Capabilities
- Field Convertible from Internal Sensing for Wide-Open Monitor Construction
- Multiple Overpressure Protection Options
- Available in Gray Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, and Steel Body Materials
- Only Standard Tools Required for Pressure Adjustment and Orifice Removal
- Easy to Maintain