EZR & EZROSX
Type EZR pilot-operated, pressure reducing regulator designed to give accurate, smooth, quiet operation, tight shutoff, and long life, even in dirty service. EZR Series can be installed in various applications such as natural gas transmission/distribution systems, industrial and commercial facilities. The Type EZROSX is available with a slam-shut device which provides overpressure protection and/or under pressure protection by completely shutting off the flow of gas to the downstream system.
- Tight Shutoff—The metal plug is designed to deflect particles and debris away from the diaphragm, providing superior shutoff and increasing the time between maintenance intervals.
- Debris Protection—The revolutionary flow path of the EZR Series cage minimizes the damage from debris while the stainless steel inlet strainer prevents large particles from damaging the diaphragm.
- Quiet Operation—The standard cage provides best-in-class noise reduction, making the EZR Series 6-8 dBa quieter than comparable flexible element regulators.
- Long Life—The field proven dipahragm design incorporates layered fabric, a raised bead edge and molded shape to increase strength, durability, and service life
- High Capacity—The flow path of the EZR Series produces best-in-class capacity combined with the quietest operation. Fisher™ products are laboratory tested so 100% of the published flow capacity can be used with confidence.
- Travel Indicator—Simplifies in-service inspection and system troubleshooting
- High Accuracy—Multiple outlet pressure ranges and narrow proportional bands offered by the 161EB Series, 161AY Series and Type PRX/120 pilots provide the EZR Series with tight, accurate control.
- Integrated Slamshut—Type EZR-OSX slam-shut interrupts gas service during an overpressure or underpressure condition.