The Fisher V500 rotary control valve combines globe valve ruggedness with the efficiency of a rotary valve. It is designed to control erosive, coking, and other hard-to-handle fluids, providing either throttling or on/off operation.
- Self-centering seat ring and rugged plug allow forward or reverse flow with tight shutoff in either flow direction.
- Integral valve body flanges mate with many different classes of pipeline flanges, satisfying a variety of piping requirements.
- Streamlined flow passages, rugged components, and a wide choice of erosion-resistant trim materials all promote long, dependable service life in erosive applications.
- Path of eccentric plug minimizes contact with seat ring when opening, reducing seat wear and friction.
- Specially selected trim materials and body coatings help to withstand oil sands, furnace feed, and other highly erosive applications.
- Durable, solid metal or VTC seat ring and valve plug shutoff tightly without deforming plug arms or employing thin ball seals.
- No special orientation, precision clamping or repetitive centering of valve plug and seat ring is required when tightening the retainer, promoting accurate alignment and easy assembly.