Sessions will be held at R. S. Stover Company office at 3809 S Center St, Marshalltown, IA 50158.
Includes breakfast and product labs. Ending time is 2:00 P.M.
Topics for 2-Day Event Include:
- AMS Device Manager Current and Future Direction
- AMS Suite: Asset Portal™ Powered by Meridium
- Best Practices: A Day in the Life of an AMS Users
- Best Practices: Monitoring Critical Assets
- Best Practices: Startup and Commissioning
- Best Practices: Work Process and Procedures
- Customer Forum
- Product Diagnostics Update
- Understanding Foundation Support
- SmartWireless Integration
A nominal cost of $100 will be charged payable via Company Purchase Order or Credit Card which covers all meals and session materials.
Please RSVP by April 14, 2010 with Janelle Shatava by phone at 712-540-6477 or by email at Janelle.Shatava@rsstover.com
Hotel Accommodations: A block of rooms has been reserved at the Comfort Inn until April 14th. Your $55/night rate includes Continental Breakfast with hot & cold food items. When making your room reservation, please tell them you are here for the AMS Users Group/R.S. Stover meeting to receive your discount rate. You may make your reservation by calling 641-752-6000 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many other hotels in Marshalltown if you prefer to stay elsewhere.